Everyone needs Gym time


I am not talking about me and my babyfat that needs to get some gym time. I am talking about baby gym like above. Got it when he was 3 weeks old and he loves it. He can spend up to 45 mins on it without any interaction from me. ( Think baby sister for 45 mins..how much would that cost) Makes me jealous at times. Oh! How ever so lovingly he looks at the purple elephant. Goodness, I am jealous of a purple butt elephant. An inanimate!Oh! when will these pangs of jealousy stop.

Anyhow, well worth the investment. I paid $39.90 for it from Amazon. $10.00 cheaper then baby r us and I had free shipping.$10 more dollars to son's imaginary college fund. Have you checked out my blog about Amazon.com yet? Oh wait a sec....mamabrains( brains that work at 65% of capacity. ) at work. I haven't posted that blog yet. Check in later....when the rest of the 45% of my brain checks back to work.
.

No comments: