FQS -" but mama will papa join you in heaven?"

The other day on the way to the Buddhist Temple, I sat in the car as my usual conflicted self. I tackled the question of me being a Christian and my husband being a Buddhist and how when I am dead and hopefully in heaven that my beloved husband wont be with me.

I am sure one day my son will ask me about that after learning that you go to heaven after accepting Christ as your Saviour. This came to me.

Son....
" One day, mama is going to be in heaven and since papa is a Buddhist and believes in reincarnation, he will die and be reincarnated and eventually one of his incarnation will eventually find Christ and he will be with mama" New twist on Nirvarna. Fairytale perhaps but who knows.....

Well its MY blog. and I can believe what I want!

In the meantime I harbor the hope that DH finds Christ in this lifetime and mama doesn't need to wait for him to be reincarnated into a being with some Christ sense.

No comments: